AT SEBASTOPOL CHRISTIAN YOUTH MINISTRIES, WE:
- Pray for our students daily
- Encourage them in their relationship with their Heavenly Father
- Uplift them and guide them towards choices which are good and right
- Share the word with them, lead Bible studies with them, and teach them the truth
- Big or small, our group has fun, worships Jesus, and praises our God every day!
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO:
Our staff of volunteers has a big heart for junior high and high school aged students. We were there not too long ago, and we want to encourage and uplift students as much as we can during the turbulent time that his high school. We start by learning about the word of God, studying it closely in our brief lesson, and then learning to interact with others in a Biblical way. We aim to nourish the relationships between students and God by meeting regularly and fostering life-long relationships with them.
WHAT WE DO:
We meet every Sunday (5:15-6:30 for junior high, 6:45-8:00 for high school) for fellowship, snacks, games, and activities. We post a calendar of events inside the church seasonally, and we host events ranging from board game nights to laser tag to full-on missions trips. Contact us if you have any questions about our student ministry events -- we would love to meet you and your family. To see an online version of our upcoming events, click here.
To learn more about our youth pastor, Luke, and the rest of our staff, click here.