AT SEBASTOPOL CHRISTIAN YOUTH MINISTRIES, WE:
- Pray for our students daily
- Encourage them in their relationship with their Heavenly Father
- Uplift them and guide them towards choices which are good and right
- Share the word with them, lead Bible studies with them, and teach them the truth
- Big or small, our group has fun, worships Jesus, and praises our God every day!
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO:
Our staff of volunteers has a big heart for junior high and high school aged students. We were there not too long ago, and we want to encourage and uplift students as much as we can during the turbulent time that his high school. We start by learning about the word of God, studying it closely in our brief lesson, and then learning to interact with others in a Biblical way. We aim to nourish the relationships between students and God by meeting regularly and fostering life-long relationships with them.
WHAT WE DO:
We meet every Sunday (5:10-6:40 for junior high, 6:45-8:00 for high school) for fellowship, snacks, games, and activities. We post a calendar of events inside the church seasonally, and we host events ranging from board game nights to laser tag to full-on missions trips. Contact us if you have any questions about our student ministry events -- we would love to meet you and your family. To see an online version of our upcoming events, click here.
High School Escape Room in Sebastopol! Friday, November 15th, 5:00-8:30, Meet at Sebastopol Christian Church.
THE YEAR WAS 1969. In the midst of the Cold War, while the United States and the Soviet Union raced to put a man on the moon, the US government also funded a covert study into time travel: The Kronos Initiative.
Everything was going to plan until a test went awry, leaving the time machine inoperable and its inventor lost in the far reaches of time and space. Afraid that news of this would get out, the government buried the project, and no one has set foot in the lab since…
We’ve received a strange transmission from the inventor, and electromagnetic inconsistencies around the lab suggest something is amiss. It’s up to you and your group of specialists to figure out what went wrong and fix it, before time runs out…
Fall Calendar (High School):
- Escape Room: Friday November 15th, 5:00-8:30 p.m. Meet at Church.
- Possible Girls & Guy’s Night Out: TBA
- Pottery Painting & Glass Fusion (High School & Junior High): Sunday November 24th , 3:00-6:00 p.m. Meet at Church.
- Christmas Party & Lock-In: Sunday December 22nd, 7:30 p.m.-7:30 a.m.
Fall Calendar (Jr. High):
- Glass Fusion (High School & Junior High): Sunday November 24th, 3:00-6:00 p.m. Meet at church
- Christmas Party: Sunday December 22nd, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Meet at Church.
To learn more about our youth pastor, Luke, and the rest of our staff, click here.