The First Step
Scripture: Mark 12:30–12:31
The DNA Of Good Relationships April 8, 2018
Part 1: The First Step
- Life is relationships; the rest is just details
- Everything in life that truly matters can be boiled down to relationships
Mark 12:30-31 (NIV)
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”
How well have you connected to God, others, and even yourself?
“As a man thinks in his heart, so he is…” Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV)
The DNA Code for all of us is made up of 3 simple yet profound strands:
- You are made for relationships
- You are made with the capacity to choose
- You are made to take responsibility for yourself
“Whatever a man sows [in his mind/heart], that will he also reap.” Galatians 6:7
1) Your relationships with others are your most valued treasure you have. So act like they are!
2) Take responsibility for your own actions and reactions. YOU are responsible for you!
“The Dance That Destroys”; and how to learn new relational dance moves…
More in The DNA of Good Relationships
May 13, 2018"Celebrate Mothers!"
April 29, 2018“Emotional Communication, Adopting A No Losers Policy”
April 22, 2018How to Become a 'Safe' Person to Others