Come And See (part 2)
44 Philip, like Andrew and Peter, was from the town of Bethsaida. 45 Philip found Nathanael and told him, “We have found the one Moses wrote about in the Law, and about whom the prophets also wrote—Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.” John 1:44-45 (NIV)
47 When Jesus saw Nathanael approaching, he said of him, “Here truly is an Israelite in whom there is no deceit.” 48 “How do you know me?” Nathanael asked. John 1:47-48 (NIV)
Jesus answered, “I saw you while you were still under the fig tree before Philip called you.” 49 Then Nathanael declared, “Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the king of Israel.” John 1:48-49 (NIV)
- Follow Jesus and you’ll be on the ultimate adventure!
- “Come and See” also means working through your doubts.
- Jesus still loves you and accepts you, even with your skepticism. He knows it leads to deeper faith! Just like it did for Nathanael.
- When you realize who Jesus is, respond in obedient faith.
- Keep following Jesus. He promises that you will see greater things!