How to Form a New Faith Community
Scripture: Acts 2:42–2:47
ON FIRE Series—Early Followers of Jesus
“How to Form a New Faith Community”
“They joined with the other believers and devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and fellowship, sharing in the Lord’s Supper and in prayer.” Acts 2:42 (NLT)
Benefits of Being in a Lifegroup:
1. Lifegroups move us out of our self-centered isolation.
2. Lifegroups help us to develop our spiritual muscles.
3. Lifegroups are the best way to share our God-given mission in the world.
4. Lifegroups help keep us from spiritually backsliding.
Commit to two weekly activities:
1. W_____________ S___________ (in Rows)
2. L______________ (in Circles)
“And each day the Lord added to their group those who were being saved.” Acts 2:47
Next Week: “How to Help the Lame to Walk” – Acts 3