I Can See You Now
October 9, 2016 Pastor: Series: Guest Speaker
Scripture: John 9
“I Can See You Now”
“Nobody has ever heard of opening the eyes of a man born blind.” (John 9:32)
When Jesus performs a miracle:
1. This miracle was ultimately up to Jesus, the Miracle-Maker.
2. This miracle serves as an on-ramp to a personal relationship with Jesus
3. This miracle gives us insight into who Jesus really is.
Truth for today:
1. Jesus’ miracle is a sign that points us to His identity as God’s Son and our Savior.
2. Jesus did this miracle to push people into choosing whether to follow Him.
3. We too can follow in this healed man’s journey of faith.
“One thing I do know: I was blind but now I see!” (John 9:25)