The Quicksand Of Complaining
April 25, 2015 Series: The Book Of Numbers: Desert Diploma
Scripture: Numbers 11:1–11:35
THE QUICKSAND OF COMPLAINING
Before You Complain: (11:1-4)
1) All complaints are directed at God.
2) Complaining is a habit that transfers easily to other people and topics.
3) Discern if a longing is from God!
What Complainers Do: (11:5-35)
1) Often overlook important facts and a bright future.
2) Wear down their listeners.
3) Stay in denial about their pride.
4) Exaggerate their perspective and lose perspective at the same time.
What are you complaining about?
Can you stop complaining for a week?
What are some other solutions?